June 17, 2007

My Good Friend Rajesh R


My entrance into the Identity management space started first with training by a free lance SUN trainer, Rajesh R. (Still couldn’t figure out what that R is! J). Somehow, once after the training is done, I was the only person who was able to keep up a professional relationship with him, from my batch.

Wondering why I am writing about a friend of mine here?

He is a person, from whom, I have learnt that it shouldn't be our career or job that should control us, and rather it should be we who should be controlling them.

He is continuously on the move every week, training corporates, on Sun Clusters, Sun Identity manager etc. Later I started feeling a little jealous of him. You know why? He travels to different places, interacting with many different minded people and thus making a wonderfully large fraternity. If you ask most of the people in the Identity Management space in India, everyone knows him. This is what I always dreamt of, thus a little bit of that “J”.

This person, is not human, a proper AI based machine, working properly with TIME and CALENDER. He updates his blogs everyday, he writes his recordings/finding etc of every day in time. He has been helping every IDM guy/gal in the Indian subcontinent by either directly solving the problem or interconnecting people.

He is an amazing guy and I am very proud and happy to be his friend.

You may kindly visit his blog http://blogs.sun.com/rajeshr

2 comments:

  1. I also know this guy...he gave cluster training...

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI I know this Gem,


    He is helping stillllllll

    Regards


    Saikumar T

    ReplyDelete

This is how we learn. Say it right away ...