December 9, 2007

Are you using the Metaview of SUN Identity Manager?

Are you? If your answer is a NO, then it is suggested that you better stick with it. This feature currently has few bugs, which are yet to be corrected in the SUN Identity Manager release 8.0. It really plays with your attributes in such a way, that you hardly have an idea of what is happening.

I was using this feature recently and only landed in horrible times. When I referred to my seniors at SUN, they said they never use it as it has problems.

So to my suggestion to all SUN IdM folks out there is ... do not use Metaview please.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I have some problem to be solved using metaview. If u r interested in helping me out please reply at it_gaurav198@rediffmail.com.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

This is how we learn. Say it right away ...